WHAT YOU NEED:
Light brown, dark brown, pink, and fun-patterned card stock
Banana candy or banana flavored candy
Plastic bags for candy
Double-sided Glue Dogs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. With the dark brown cardstock, cut one 3.5″ circle and two 2-inch circles. With light brown cardstock, cut out a 3.5″ heart, 3.5 x 2.5 oval, and two 1-inch circles.
2. Glue the light brown 1-inch circles onto the center of the dark brown 2-inch circles to make the ears.
3. Glue the heart to the large circle.
4. Then glue the oval.
5. Then add the ears. They should be glued to the back of the money face. Make sure there is a little light brown poking out, so it looks realistic.
6. Write out I’m bananas for you on pink card stock.
7. Glue the monkey face to a patterned sheet of card stock.
8. Add a face to the monkey - two eyes and a smile!
9. Then glue the I'm Bananas For You card stock to the bottom of the monkeys face, where the fancy card stock and the face meet.
10. Then, add a handful of banana candy to a plastic bag and close it.
11. Staple the monkey card stock to the plastic bag with candy.